Millers Thrillers is a very dark and creepy unguided haunted trail. By entering the property & attraction you are agreeing to these rules. Failure to accept these rules will result in an escort away from our trail, and/or prosecution to the full extent of the law. By purchasing a ticket you agree to abide by and be subject to them in the parking lot, to and from the entrance and ticket line, during the trail and until you exit the property. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain a healthy, safe environment for everyone at Millers Thrillers Haunted Woods!
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone at any time. During the trail you will be subject to intense audio and lighting effects, low visibility, strobe lights, & fog. You should not enter if you are pregnant, claustrophobic, are prone to seizures or have heart and/or respiratory problems or any other medical disorder you feel may be activated by fear, fright, adrenaline, or physical activity. Please use your best judgment as to whether you should attend this Millers Thrillers. You will not be admitted if you appear intoxicated.
- Millers Thrillers is not responsible for your vehicle or the contents of it or any situation that could occur involving your vehicle. Park at your own risk and be sure to secure or keep out of plain view any items that may be of any value.
- The ticket holder understands there are inherent risks when participating in an event such as Millers Thrillers Haunted Woods and assumes all risks and dangers associated wherein. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into Millers Thrillers, the ticket holder agrees to release the operator, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, and property landlord from any liability, harm, injury, or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of participation in Millers Thrillers Haunted Woods.
- By entering our location you agree to give Millers Thrillers permission to take photographs and videos of you at our location. These can be used for promotional marketing pieces including postings on facebook, youtube, and any other internet promotional sites.
- Millers Thrillers and its staff and volunteers are not responsible for any damage to clothes or anything else. PARK & ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
- No smoking, alcohol, drugs, cameras, laser pointers, lighters, or weapons.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not touch props or the actors. They may get real close to scare you.
- Leave phones in car or pocket. These items get lost a lot.
- No refunds & No running
- No cursing or foul language
- No saving spots or breaking in line (otherwise known as cutting, breaking, trip trading, or I'll let you in font of me if you let me in front of you)
- It is the discretion of the parents of anyone under 14 years of age as to whether they enter. There are many scenes depicting horror and you're paying us to scare you, we want you to get what you're paying for but be warned this may not be for the sensitive or timid. If you feel you cannot handle presentations of horror and the like then please do not attend. Hayride is only for ages 5 and older. Woods is only for ages 10 and older.
- We do not have any devil or demon costumes or references in our haunt. NO nudity or vulger things either. We wanna keep mama proud!
- Once you leave the Entertainment Zone you will not be allowed back in the gate. This means no trips allowed to the parking lot!
- Above all, we do reserve the right to refuse anyone admittance to Millers Thrillers based on whatever criteria we deem to do so without explanation.
Frequently Asked Questions
ARE THERE REFUNDS?
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL ITEMS?
Not Millers Thrillers or any of our staff. If you lose something, we are not able to look for it during the show. We will look for it during the next day and call you if it is found. We are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO GO THROUGH?
Hayride is only for ages 5 and older. Woods is only for ages 10 and older.
ARE YOU OPEN IF IT RAINS?
Generally yes if it is a light rain and not going to last very long. See our facebook page for updates on weather conditions or the open/closed sign at the front of the property.
WHAT IF I GET INSIDE AND DECIDE I WANT TO LEAVE?
Too bad, so sad! Yell for a guide and one will escort you out, but don't expect to get your money back.
WHAT IF I BUY MY TICKET AND THEN DECIDE NOT TO GO THROUGH BEFORE I ENTER?
NO REFUNDS.NO EXCEPTIONS.
HOW FAR IS IT FROM NASHVILLE?
About 30 minutes
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GO THROUGH?
IS PARKING FREE?
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Anything that you don't care gets a little dirty on the bottom as you will be walking on the wet ground.
WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL?
See contact page
IF I DON'T GET SCARED WILL I STILL LIKE IT?
Absolutely, many of our scenes are made to make you say, "Wow that was cool, I love how they created that!"
IF I GET SCARED REAL EASY SHOULD I STILL GO?
Yes, we suggest starting with the Paintball Hayride first as it is not as in your face and more fun like a real life video game!
CAN I BRING MY OWN PAINTBALLS?
NO, We supply everything you will need.
WILL THERE BE ANYONE SHOOTING AT ME ON THE HAYRIDE?
NO, zombies have the rage but only you have weapons! They are mounted where you cannot blast the person beside you either.
IS THIS A FAMILY EVENT?
Yes, this adventure is full of action and entertainment. Studies show that families form a special bond with one another when destroying zombies together!!
Website and content copyright © Millers Thrillers and may not be reproduced without permission.